[ale] firefox window icon missing

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Sat Oct 12 23:01:19 EDT 2013

Hi All,

OK.  I have an actual linux question for you.

I just installed a Mint 64bit vm.  When I access firefox, I notice that
the little fox chasing around the globe icon that is usually in the
upper left part of the window is missing.  See this image and look where
I've placed the arrow.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9879631/ff_mint_screenshot.png

Now, this is not an earth shaking big deal.  But, I'm used to looking
over there to instantly tell which window I'm viewing.

Without it, it's a bit harder to tell whether a certain window is
firefox or another program.

Anybody know where it went and how to get it back?

Just for reference, I'm running FF 24.0 on both Mint and my W ...
machine.  On W ..., the icon is there.  On Mint, it's not.

Sincerely,

Ron