[ale] Monitoring (Was "Todays trends")

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 12:22:57 EDT 2013

Part of me sides with the mega-corp drug companies on this; though that's a
rare siding. The cost of bringing a new drug to market is probably not
recouped in less than 10 years. They also have to cover the costs of drugs
that don't make it to market. Don't if if something will work, and be
approved, until you succeed.

That's my perception anyway, based on no facts whatsoever.

Leam

Mind on a Mission <http://leamhall.blogspot.com/>