[ale] Ale Digest, Vol 69, Issue 22

Jonathan Meek jonathan.l.meek at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 16:43:15 EDT 2013

You're right about the sleep-dev feeling normal after a while. I know after
my last presentation at the central meeting,  I looked dead as a doornail.
Aaron was nice enough to check with me to see if I could drive. In theory,
I should be well rested. Then again, I got married last month so we shall
see.

Jonathan