[ale] [ot] Was Monitoring

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 13:26:29 EDT 2013

The only fly in the ointment with this plan is new drug patents.  The
approval procedure can take a lot longer than five years.  But the patent
application has to be made before any testing can begin.  For drugs I
would favor a time period that runs from the date of final approval by the
FDA (here in the USA.)

Sean