[ale] Free video editing software?

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Thu Oct 10 10:09:42 EDT 2013

What I'm playing with now is not the original...it is a copy I grabbed from youtube using the "kissyoutube" site.  Since the drummer has a video production company, he is getting the original footage from the people who did the show and will be able to do something that looks professional, but I am just playing around with it a little so that we can have a copy without all the interview segments.
Allen B.
--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer