[ale] unknown command

Matt Hessel matt.hessel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 15:29:27 EDT 2013

Just wondering, do you plug in a smart phone running android to your
machine?

I see gvfs use on mine from it mounting the flash file system on it.  Could
also be that you have one of the few motherboards that had integrated flash
ram..  Intel did this for a bit back around the time M$ launched Vista, for
use as a smart cache drive.