[ale] [ot?] Citrix Xen

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 14:13:14 EDT 2013

Guys,

The reason I putting the subject as [ot?] I am not sure if this is off topic.

I have several Critix Xen Servers that are running any where from 5.6
FP1 to 6.0.2, I have tried to google, but I am not getting a straight
answer, I want to update my Xen servers to the latest Citrix Xen 6.2,
but I don't see any documents.

I have a couple of questions....

1) Most of the servers are running guest local, not my choose, no
storage to move them too, can I upgrade and not lose them?

2) I have one server I am hoping a upgrade would fix the problem of it
not able to connect to Xen Center, can I use a disc to upgrade?

I know a lot people love Xen, but I am trying to move us off Xen to
KVM, just because I can upgrade the host with no issues.

Is there Citrix User Group in Atlanta, I see there one in Orlando, FL.

--
Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 7-9, 2013 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org