[ale] Anyone interested in hearing a preso on Riak NoSQL DB and Riak Cloud Storage?

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 23:44:34 EDT 2013

Dear LinuxGnome:

Interest in the NoDB topic has been expressed, so...

If you want to share the contact info or be the middle man
for arrangements I can work on securing a venue for doing
this prex as the ALE Central feature for Third Thursday,
October 17.

Please call or email me off list at your earliest convenience.

in peace
aaron
ALE Events Coordinator (etc)