[ale] CentOS keeps rebooting

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 18:42:34 EST 2013

David thanks, I will have to find someone that can solider them.

On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 5:15 PM, David Ritchie <deritchie at gmail.com> wrote:
> Amazon sells a GX620 capacitor replacement set for $6.20 + shipping.
> http://www.amazon.com/Dell-GX620-motherboard-Capacitors-repair/dp/B00B471KVQ.
> There are YouTube videos on the replacement process... Google 'GX620
> capacitor repair'
>
> -- David
>

> On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 9:13 AM, Katherine Villyard <villyard at gmail.com>
> wrote:

Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 7-9, 2013 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org