[ale] Tomcat Logs

Mark Shields laebshade at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 16:22:20 EST 2013

Logstash is great for standardizing log formats, but Kibana, a web UI that
works with Logstash (and comes with the combined jar), leaves something
left to be desired.  I recommend looking at using Logstash to standardize
into Graylog Extended Log Format (GELF) then sending the data to a Graylog2
installation.

- Mark Shields