[ale] CentOS keeps rebooting

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 12:21:55 EST 2013

Guys,

I have an old dell GX620 Small factor  that was giving for
development, but I think it dying, not sure how to test it to see what
needs to be fix.

It is currently my spacewalk server that I test the latest and
greatest from RHEL/Fedora, what it is doing is it boots up all way,
then a sec later it reboot on it own.

I tried to rebuild it, but it not install on the hard drive, it fact
it reboots and I am left with grub. I have notice that some of
capacitors look like they are about to open up. That not suppose to
happen correct, they should stayed close.

Is there something that I can run to see the over all health of my
poor box. I hope it not dying as I living on donate hardware and this
would be a great lose to me as it all my openSUSE test box as well.

--
Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 7-9, 2013 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org