[ale] Digikam and Google +

Edward Holcroft eholcroft at mkainc.com
Wed Nov 6 21:41:48 EST 2013

I have just learnt something about Digikam: the old Picasaweb upload API
creates a Google+ album!

Can't believe this was kept so low-key. Or maybe I just wasn't paying
attention. This makes things SO much easier.

Just thought I'd share in case others were not aware of this nifty
function.

I use Digikam 3.4.0 on Ubuntu 13.10 64 bit and cannot speak for any other
permutations at this time.

ed

--
Edward Holcroft | Madsen Kneppers & Associates Inc.

11695 Johns Creek Parkway, Suite 250 | Johns Creek, GA 30097
O (770) 446-9606 | M (770) 630-0949

--
MADSEN, KNEPPERS & ASSOCIATES USA, MKA Canada Inc. WARNING/CONFIDENTIALITY
NOTICE: This message may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not