[ale] using ssd as a cache for hdd in linux (debian)

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Wed Nov 6 10:13:10 EST 2013

Hi all,

I've been doing some research into using an ssd as a cache drive on top
of (figuratively) a hdd.  I found this link on the debian wiki about ssd
optimization.  It, at least, mentions caching.  I don't know anything
about it other than whatever is on the web page, but I thought I'd share.

https://wiki.debian.org/SSDOptimization

Sincerely,

Ron