[ale] [OT] Merger of Southern Polytechnic State with Kennesaw State

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Mon Nov 4 20:14:17 EST 2013

Yes, they split from GT some time in the early 80s. Wanted to be independent
IIRC... Worked as a technician at GTRI in Cobb county from 78 till 89, we
had co-op students from both schools. Remember one from (then) Southern Tech
saying his would be the last graduating class to mention GT on the diploma.

Only merger that makes any sense to me either.
--
William