[ale] SD card epilogue

Neal Rhodes neal at mnopltd.com
Fri Nov 1 15:13:14 EDT 2013

Thanks for all the replies on SD card.  I did buy a Kingston 32GB Class
4 card.

It has not been flawless.  What I have seen is when it has disappeared,
it may be when battery is less than 70% charge, and I've plugged it in,
then gone to Settings and told it to mount card, and all appears to be
well.

I need more data points, but the theory that lower voltage causes SD to
disappear seems to have some credence.   Whether this is no different
than with the old SD card is not clear.

Neal
MNOP Ltd