[ale] Help - Amazon Prime Video access?

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Sat Jun 29 18:37:11 EDT 2013

Seems I left off a key issue - Not all my TVs have HDMI, so component out is
necessary.

Do Rokus access local network media easily?  Do I even need a Plex Media Server?
 I have NFS shares today.

Internet streaming isn't something I do much, so that interface is much, much,
much less important though I'd like to actually use the Prime service I'm paying
today and try Netflix.