[ale] Long lag for command line

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Fri Jun 28 22:48:21 EDT 2013

integrit and rkhunter both run every day (late at night) and no
intrusions have been detected.  I'll double check it but since the
machine is pretty much isolated from the outside world it would be tough
to hack (access from outside exists only via ssh tunnels and the ssh
endpoint is a different machine).