[ale] Potter's bash and sudo talks

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Fri Jun 28 10:41:52 EDT 2013

Depending on the number of attendees you plan to have...
I use Teamviewer remote control and conferencing.
Works well with any combination of linux, mac, windows, ios and android.
My basic account includes conferencing for up to 25 attendees.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> Michael Potter <michael at potter.name> 6/27/2013   06:50 PM >>>
Linux Crew,

Many of you have seen my bash and sudo presentations.  If you have and
you liked them I am asking a favor...

I am starting a side business giving my talks and I need some testimonials.
Please send a sentence or two that I can use to promote my talks.

Here are the URLs:
http://learnbash.eventbrite.com
http://sudo.eventbrite.com

I am limiting the number of attendees in each session; I will repeat
these event once a month or so.

I was planning on using gotomeeting, but I just learned that they do
not support Linux. I am investigating alternatives. My worst case is
to use google hangouts, but I am not satisfied with the quality.

As a thank you for those who are able to provide a testimonial, I will
give a 90% off coupon for one of my sessions.  Why 90% rather than
100%?: I want the attendee to pay something so a way to reduce
no-shows.

--
Michael Potter