[ale] ALE as business partner?

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 17:01:16 EDT 2013

Understood. Not looking to move ALE but to dip from the talent pool.

If anyone wants to do some e-mail brain-storming, send me a note. I'd
like to have some rough ideas to hash out in the next couple weeks;
something we can do a proof of concept on and chart out one or two
stages of potential growth.

Leam