[ale] ALE June 2013 Meeting

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Tue Jun 18 14:29:50 EDT 2013

On 06/18/2013 10:28 AM, Al Gruensfelder wrote:
> RE: June 2013 ALE Meeting?
>
> Does anyone know, if there is one in June 2013, and if so,
>
> where and at what time?

Hi Al.

Only because nobody else has responded, however I don't know anything specific
...  June is usually the month when ALE has a social/BBQ event.  I haven't seen
anything concrete about it, just a call for help with locations (association
club houses are great for this).

It appears that you found the email list, so you'll see the meeting
announcements when those come out.

For July-November, look to the 2nd and 3rd Thursday of the month at 7:30p for
ALE-NW and ALE meetings, respectively. These will probably happen in the normal
locations, with a slight room change possible.

The http://ale.org/ website seems to have stagnated since April.  I know that
Aaron has been extremely busy.  Almost all communications happens over this
email list.

ALE-NW may start our own website to better communicate with our membership.  I'm
looking for volunteers for web design, running the server, donations for hosting
and a small amount of cash to purchase DNS and domain names. Please respond to
me off-list.  I'm thinking we start with nothing fancy at all - just static HTML
and RSS feeds, using a page builder and use the most cost effective web hosting
that I know - nearlyFreeSpeech.net.

BTW, I did get your email and responded, but your ISP has been blocking all
email from every domain that I run for 6+ months, so I expect you didn't see it.
 That specific ISP is the **only** known domain currently blocking us.

I hope to see you at the next ALe or ALE-NW meeting!

-jd