[ale] Android development tutorial?

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 17:19:52 EDT 2013

I've just tried latest android x86 build on my laptop. Works just fine even
from liveCD. Almost everything works (even 3D accel, wifi, camera) so maybe
this is way to test apps on real Android. Well if you are not shooting out
native code. Works fine even as virtual mashine but without the speed of
accelerated graphics.

www.android-x86.org

On Saturday, June 15, 2013, Leam Hall <leamhall at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you get an old phone that has wi-fi but no phone connection, would
that work. Lots of folks seem to be selling off their old Android phones.

> Leam
>

> On 06/15/2013 12:50 AM, Alex Carver wrote:
>>
>> I decided to take the plunge into Eclipse with the Android SDK.  Still
>> learning.  Unfortunately the emulator won't run which makes it tough to
>> test things.  I don't want to keep uploading to my phone to try out
>> programs.  I may end up trying it from the work computer and see if the
>> emulator works there.

Sent from Gmail Mobile