[ale] OT: check light diagnostic tool

Ted Wood wood at gatech.edu
Fri Jun 14 16:18:56 EDT 2013

I have a ScanGuageII installed in my car and love it. I use it mostly
for helping me manage my fuel consumption (reminds me when the lead in
my food starts to build up) but I have also used it to check/reset the
ECU on occasions when it throws a code.

Ted Wood <wood at gatech.edu>

--
Ted Wood <wood at gatech.edu>