[ale] OT: check light diagnostic tool

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 15:37:20 EDT 2013

The interesting thing is that (I was told this, unable to confirm it
100%), Ford factory employees who bought the Mazda versions fo Ford
vehicles could not park close to the plant in the employee parking
lot. They had to park at the farthest end of the lot. Personally
that's the only way I would buy a Ford product as the Mazda had a
better warranty and you paid less for it.