[ale] Fwd: It's a rough choice...

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 22:51:46 EDT 2013

You know this would be a good They might be Gaints song...

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 7:57 PM, Ben Coleman <oloryn at benshome.net> wrote:
> On 6/12/2013 14:02, Jim Kinney wrote:
>> My son has discovered why Microsoft still sucks.
>
> I note that on the 4th entry, the rock still wins.
>
> Ben
> --
> Ben Coleman oloryn at benshome.net | For the wise man, doing right trumps
> http://oloryn.benshome.net/     | looking right.  For the fool, looking
> Amateur Radio NJ8J              | right trumps doing right.

Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 7-9, 2013 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org