[ale] [OT] Re: Fwd: It's a rough choice...

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 16:08:28 EDT 2013

Apple is no better, 10.9 named after a surfing place CA.

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 3:43 PM, Calvin Harrigan
<calvin.harrigan at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know what's going on at Microsoft, but sure enough the name game has
> come back to haunt them.  I mean XBox 360?  What was supposed to be the next
> gen?  720?  No foresight whatsoever. Now XBOX 1???
> Same with software.
>
> Windows (NT)  X.x
> Windows {Year}
> Windows XP
> Windows Server {Year}
> Windows Vista
> Windows 7
> Windows 8
>
> All over the place.
>
> </Rant off>
>
> Don't get me started on Firefox's high version numbers...
>

> On 6/12/2013 3:27 PM, Ron Frazier (ALE) wrote:
>>
>> Remind me not to buy an xbox 1.
>>
>> Ron
>>
>> On 6/12/2013 2:02 PM, Jim Kinney wrote:
>>>
>>> My son has discovered why Microsoft still sucks.
>>>

>>> http://i.imgur.com/rIPkMQ0.jpg
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> ┏━━━━┓╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋
>>>
>>> ┃┏┓┏┓┃╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
>>>
>>> ┗┛┃┃┣┻━┳━━┫┗━┳━┓┏━━┫
>>>
>>> ╋╋┃┃┃┃━┫┏━┫┏┓┫┏┓┫┏┓┃
>>>
>>> ╋╋┃┃┃┃━┫┗━┫┃┃┃┃┃┃┗┛┃
>>>
>>> ╋╋┗┛┗━━┻━━┻┛┗┻┛┗┻━━┛
>>>
>>> „ø¤º°¨FOREVER`°º¤
>>>

>>> --
>>> --
>>> James P. Kinney III
>>> ////
>>> ////Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What
>>>
>>> you gain at one end you lose at the other. It's like feeding a dog on
>>> his own tail. It won't fatten the dog.
>>> - Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain
>>> ////
>>> http://electjimkinney.org
>>> http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
>>> ////

Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 7-9, 2013 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org