[ale] strange sending file problem

David Hamm ale at spinnerdog.com
Wed Jun 12 15:23:20 EDT 2013

it does occur in all browsers and I've added some debug messages in the
script.  This loop completes a minute before TCPDump displays any
traffic going back to the web client.

$fh = fopen($file, "rb"); while (!feof($fh)){ echo fread($fh, 2048); }
fclose( $fh );

The only difference between the problem setup and the others I have is
that the problem exists on a VM.  OS and software are the same versions.