[ale] heads up - warning - you could be sharing comcast wifi without knowing it

George Allen glallen01 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 07:00:16 EDT 2013

It's a good excuse to use my dremel. Cut a few holes for ventallation
and add a fan.

I was already thinking of ordering some anti-static foam to pack into
one and make my own 'pelican case' for hard drives. Sortof like Iron
Mountain's case for your backup tapes. Then I'll have a portable /
protected place to put my backup hard drives (zfs send/receive; zfs
export) instead of lying on a bookshelf.