[ale] custom kernel

Dennis Ruzeski denniruz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 10:38:27 EDT 2013

We played with rolling our own at the last place I worked. We wanted to
move to a very stripped down monolithic Xen kernel and we had great luck
with the kernel but scrapped the idea because the overhead of managing that
across the environment was getting a little troublesome and it really
didn't buy as much as some had hoped.

I think you'll have no problems unless you get too crazy.

Good luck!
--Dennis