[ale] WAY OT controlling asian tiger mosquitos and others

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 16:16:47 EDT 2013

yeah. As you were talking about 10k bugs potentially inside... :-)

Bat poo is nasty.
Bird poo ALWAYS lands on the most recently washed car.

But it all beats having bloodsuckers trying to drain you every time you
step outside.

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 3:57 PM, Ron Frazier (ALE) <
atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com> wrote:

> **
> On 7/30/2013 3:37 PM, Jim Kinney wrote:
>

> On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 3:25 PM, Ron Frazier (ALE) <
> atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com> wrote:
>

>> DRAGONFLYS - I had the wild thought to bring in a thousand dragonflys or
>> something, but I don't know what the other side effects would be.
>>

>  How big is a single dragonfly poop after it eats a mosquito? Do some
> math. gross. really gross.

> James P. Kinney III
> *
> *Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you
> gain at one end you lose at the other. It's like feeding a dog on his own
> tail. It won't fatten the dog.
> - Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain
> *
> http://electjimkinney.org
> http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
> *
>

> It's ... er ... not something I've ever studied.  You do have a point I
> guess.  Could be a similar problem with bats and birds.  I guess it depends
> on WHERE they poop.
>
> Ron

> Ron Frazier770-205-9422 (O)   Leave a message.
> linuxdude AT techstarship.com
> Litecoin: LZzAJu9rZEWzALxDhAHnWLRvybVAVgwTh3
> Bitcoin: 15s3aLVsxm8EuQvT8gUDw3RWqvuY9hPGUU

James P. Kinney III
*
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain