[ale] OT security not at QT gas pump

Andy Borgmann andy at borgmann.me
Sat Jul 27 19:01:34 EDT 2013

What EMV card do you have? I didn't think there were any here except the
chase card for British Airways. I debated getting it for travel to Europe
but decided against it (can't remember why now)

*
*
*--*
*Andy Borgmann*

E-mail: andy at borgmann.me
Cell Phone: (404) 492-6527
Personal Website: http://andy.borgmann.me/<http://andy.borgmann.me/?r=email>

"*Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct,
rebuke and encourage - with great patience and careful instruction.*" -
2Timothy 4:2