[ale] Making the argument for many scripts vs one big one.

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Wed Jul 24 10:42:49 EDT 2013

I've written commercial installers in Borne shell. Didn't have any choice. I
always felt "dirty" after.

The key things to reducing bugs in any language is using functions AND no
function should be larger than 1 screen (including comments).  5-20 real lines
of code tops, plus checking the return code for EVERY call.