[ale] OT Just bought my 1st & 2nd "lighting-class" LED bulbs

Watson, Keith krwatson at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Jul 23 15:30:40 EDT 2013

Ron,

Make sure to check the fine print. Many of the LED replacements are to be oriented vertically and are not supposed to be used in an enclosure.

This works fine in a typical table lamp but they are not suitable for use in my carport light fixture as it's enclosed and the bulbs are horizontal.

keith

--

Keith R. Watson                        Georgia Institute of Technology
IT Support Professional Lead           College of Computing