[ale] [OffTopic] LOPSA Atlanta Chapter

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 14:25:29 EDT 2013

Our mad plan to have an actual get-together this month has been scuttled
for a more probable virtual event.

We are planning a short introductory phone-bridge to bring the current and
potential chapter members together on Saturday 7/27. Basically 2 similar
calls, one from 1:00 to 2:00 EDT and another from 2:00 to 3:00 EDT, so if
the phone bridge is full at one o'clock call back at 2.

Dial-in-Number: 530-881-1300 Participant Code: 406316

Agenda:
1. Talk about LOPSA
2. How to become a member
3. Benefits of membership
4. Membership rates: Professional, Student
5. Talk about BBQ we are planning for mid-September
6. Open discussion about where you want the chapter to take you.

Wolf Halton

Security in the Cloud - http://AtlantaCloudTech.com<http://atlantaCloudTech.com>
Apache Developer wolfhalton at apache.org