[ale] Web based file storage

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 11:38:01 EDT 2013

webmin/usermin has a web-based file management system. Basically you log in
from a web access and get a view of your files. If there are POSIX shares
set up and usable from the console, then they are RW from the webmin user
interface. Because it uses NO tools other than html and a butt-ugly java
applet on the client side
 it should work on any platform.

James P. Kinney III
*