[ale] OT critical vulnerabilities in ASUS routers

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Thu Jul 18 13:36:34 EDT 2013

Perhaps, but it's very frustrating to have to replace the firmware on many of the devices I buy because the billion dollar manufacturers can't / won't get it right and keep the device updated.  In this particular case, I bought the router not to hack it, but to route packets.

It's not internet facing and I don't use the usb ports, so I guess I'll deal with it later.

Sincerely,

Ron