[ale] Business Case Was Riddle me this

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Mon Jul 15 10:24:55 EDT 2013

I think the NSA should be the Geek-Squad for other government agencies, nothing
more.  Clearly the Commerce Department could use the help removing viruses
instead of destroying perfectly fine hardware.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/at-commerce-dept-false-alarm-on-cyberattack-cost-almost-3-million/2013/07/13/11b92690-ea41-11e2-aa9f-c03a72e2d342_story.html

Yep - Govt-Geek-Squad.gov would be a start.

Then, if the CIA and/or FBI want to engage the NSA for specific, limited, legal,
needs, fine.