[ale] Riddle me this

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 08:44:12 EDT 2013

Riddle me this, why is that apps for android, which we all know is
Linux can play netflix, rebox, and other video feed, but Linux can't?
I am shocked with the number android apps that are there out there,
that no one has though of create an app like crossover for android to
Linux. It should be easy enough.

With Flash dead for Linux, a lot of site that use it are now only a
later version, thus making Linux hard to view them, but these same
site have apps that work on android.

Am I wrong to think, most apps for android, are nothing but web apps
any that that just have a nice interface that points to a url?

Yes, I understand that android is written for Arm Processors, but you
think it would be easy to re-compile them for Linux.

Just something I been wondering about as I have to create a windows
virt for my son to use club penguin and cartoon network, when cartoon
network app on android does the same thing on web, but only makes it
easier to spoon feed the masses.

--
Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 7-9, 2013 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org