[ale] OT need 600-1000W power protection for 3 minutes - cheap

gcs8 gcsviii at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 01:42:10 EDT 2013

new option right at 600 watts
http://www.frys.com/product/6173999?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

e bay option ~1KW
http://www.ebay.com/itm/APC-UPS-XS-1500-Battery-Backup-Power-Supply-BX1500-Tested-FREE-SHIP-/141012115796?pt=US_Uninterruptible_Power_Supplies&hash=item20d4fa2154

shop around a little, my suggestion is do math on finding units with no
battery and where you can get the batterys local for a good price, I use a
3000kva APC that sits in my rack at the house, I have been thinking about
building a bigger battery pack for it but it does its job.

Charles Selfridge

PBYC  IT director

(404) 910-3409