[ale] AAAARRRRG! #@$%#$%$%^$% Don't upgrade K9 Mail!

Michael B. Trausch mbt at naunetcorp.com
Mon Jul 8 09:18:15 EDT 2013

On 07/08/2013 09:10 AM, Lightner, Jeff wrote:
> Suggesting people blindly update and accept consequences in the name of security sounds much like the same bogus reasoning that gave us the Patriot act.
>
> If the makers were just pushing a security update it is one thing but when they completely change functionality it is quite another.   I've never understood the cheerleader types that pretend all updates are good and shouldn't be complained about.

I never said that.

Ron said he was going to take a networked application and FREEZE IT AT
THE CURRENT RELEASE.

If anyone else thinks this is a good idea, I'm totally on the wrong list.

--
Naunet Corporation Logo 	Michael B. Trausch

President, *Naunet Corporation*
? (678) 287-0693 x130 or (888) 494-5810 x130