[ale] the testing messages you DIDN'T ignore

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Thu Jul 4 22:48:29 EDT 2013

It's a valid question I suppose.  I just tried it.  The answer is no.  When I send a 1000 character message with spaces to myself from the tablet, and that message even gets copied to another account at 1and1 for my laptop, I receive a perfectly rendered group of 100 sets of digits on both the tablet and the pc.  No exclamation marks anywhere.  No anomalous line breaks.

The only place I've ever had this happen, as far as I know, is ALE.  And, apparently, it only happens with long paragraphs from my tablet, not my other pc's.

Sincerely,

Ron