[ale] OT CFL cleanup / LED light bulbs starting to become affordable

Adrya Stembridge adrya.stembridge at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 12:23:20 EDT 2013

I bought six CREE 60w equiv bulbs for my house.  I ordered the cool
version, and the light is brilliant.  Great to work by.   The warm version
would probably be better for a casual non-work environment.

I'm pleased with the purchase, but won't get more until the price drops
quite a bit more.   The energy savings between CFL and LED is minimal.