[ale] sudo reboot now - harmful??

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Wed Jul 3 09:54:39 EDT 2013

Hi Dustin,

Thanks for the reply.  All the gpus are busy with cryptocurrency calculations.  I run the one that the monitor is attached to at a lower intensity and it's usually fine.  So, there's no other gpu to attach the monitor to.  Just once in a while, the gui locks up.  I'm not too worried about that but was mainly wondering if doing the sudo reboot now command is dangerous to the system since it reboots so quickly.

Sincerely,

Ron