[ale] Fiber optic ethernet

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Thu Feb 28 19:40:23 EST 2013

Aware of the need for sweep bends in conduit. Never pulled fiber, but have
electric cable. Same max 360 degrees between openings for fiber? Going to
have bends due to coming out of the ground to cross a creek, but will also
have a pull box there as well.

Just checked prices and PVC conduit only starts to get obscene at 1 1/4".
400' of 1" is only $40 more than 1/2"... My son just pointed out that 500'
(50 sticks) is the price break and (for 1/2") 500' is only $6 more than
400'. Guessing this similar for 1" but can not get the quantity prices to
show on-line.

William