[ale] selective DNS server for DHCP clients?

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Wed Feb 27 15:35:16 EST 2013

Impose a "screen time" limit, unless she's working on "official business" which you designate.  She can divide her screen time among tv, games, whatever, as long as homework is done.  Once the limit is up, the device must be turned off.  You could do this for internet access from your router by disconnecting her internet after a time limit.

My son, now in college, used to complain because I wouldn't let him play video games.  Actually, the real truth is that he could play video games, he just couldn't watch 2 hours of tv AND play 2 hours of video games on a school night.

If she wants more time, she has to get a waiver from you.

Sincerely,

Ron