[ale] selective DNS server for DHCP clients?

Pete Hardie pete.hardie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 15:18:10 EST 2013

It's basically the time spent - she gets sucked into some games, and some
stories.  I'm not trying to content block in this case.

I'm reluctant to do anything on the laptop, because the school has a pack
of savvy delinq^H^H^H^Hweb surfers who can suggest the easy fixes to the
easy blocks

Pete Hardie
--------
Better Living Through Bitmaps