[ale] Bulk jpg Thumbnail production from 137000 jp2 files??

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 09:07:14 EST 2013

I have been poking around, and gui-graphics apps will do the job, but I
need a monastery full of dedicated monks to work on it for a couple of
years.  I had a product on *That other OS*(tm) that could do this, but I am
on Debian Wheezy and don't want to ship the drives all the way across from
this cubicle to the other, or install samba on the Debian machine to mount
the drives on the machine with *That other OS*(tm).

--
Wolf Halton
Open-Source Software in Libraries - http://FOSS4Lib.org
Apache Open Office Developer wolfhalton at apache.org