[ale] [OT]I think this is awesome, you may find it scary

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Tue Feb 12 10:54:38 EST 2013

This sort of thing has gotten really spooky.  I was searching for review on cars on my laptop at home one evening.  I was also logged into my yahoo and Facebook account on that computer.  The next morning, I got to work, logged into those two accounts, and all of the ads were for cars of the make/models I had been searching for - yet I had not done the searching at home.
I'm not sure that it is your GMail account.  It could be something similar to what I experienced.  Now, I have noticed that it happens consistently.  I suppose that will remind me to never look for anything offensive/embarrassing!

--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer