[ale] [OT] how do I convert this web based book to pdf or doc

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 22:28:46 EST 2013

On 02/01/2013 02:41 PM, Ron Frazier (ALE) wrote:
> I hadn't thought of that.  That sounds pretty cool.  In my case,
> the way I did things, I would have ended up with 20 or so PDF's,
> since I printed each major topic in the book, but that still could
> be handy.  Live and learn.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Ron

Ron, if you go that route of printing to several PDF files you can use
PDF Chain (Linux app) that will merge the separate files into one file
sort of like what cat does to text files. Pretty easy to use GUI too.
It does not renumber the page numbers will kepp the original page
numbers from the individual files.