[ale] Presentation challenge

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 19:47:45 EST 2013

That sounds like a 2step install issue. 1,2&3 as pv in lv1 encrypted and
4,5 done post-install.

Maybe the stupid hotspots wouldn't be so dumb if they were visible without
having to hit them

But I also hate, no,  loath and despise, the black on black design of cd
eject buttons and most electronics (and my coffee grinder). Contrast is a
good thing, oh stupid designer with the eyesight of a 20-year old.