[ale] Presentation challenge

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 16:40:30 EST 2013

I figured out the screen on the install pretty quickly. Crap that had to be
done was highlighted in red box. Once that was done, the highlight went
away. Kind of bozo'ed to not have a linear process but at least it won't
call a hard stop while a network address get's looked up or some other
piddly thing. Would have been better to use full red/green nomenclature
(crazy redneck Canadians ALWAYS make more sense :-)

It _still_ G3 on the desktop. <sarcasm> I love all windows defaulting to
full screen so all I have to do bounce back and forth between research
screen and install screen is throw the mouse at the upper left corner and
then select the correct shrunken screen from the dozen or so that I can't
read and the rearrange if I kill a window so I can memorize by location
</sarcasm>

James P. Kinney III
*
It won't fatten the dog.